Start a new life . fucking damn with the old story . because it make u down .

Hello . my name is habibah misman . I’m Malaysian . and I’m proud to be Malaysian . every person have black memories.  same goes to me. I am teenager . so I’m looking for our happiness life.  I will make what I want . and I don’t care what people see me as . FUCK it .

the important thing in my life is OUR FRIENDSHIP . it not easier to be a GOOD friend because I have a evil attitude . but it not harder to be a BEST friend . be friend at who people in front of you . keep smile and peace .

but the true friend come when we need them . I mean need HIM. Ya ALL or him. HAHAHAHAHA .  yeah I have a very good friend . we call us ‘member of blood’ . but not all of them understand me . I’m weird ? NO I am not WEIRD .i’m LIMITED EDITION (!) >,>


yes . people don’t understand me . because they don’t want to understand me . am I rite . who want to understand an evil girls like me .HAHAHA . I like make a noise at English class until my lovely teacher membebel  and keep membebel  and at last she stop membebel and send me to the ‘TELUK’  discipline teacher.  HAHAHA . his hair is so funny . hey YOU discipline teacher of SMKL please cut your hair la . it better if you bald . HAHAAHHAHAHA .

skip my school time to hang out with member of blood . watching them performing .  it make me fell free . go to jamming room wearing school uniform . I am naughty ? NO I am not . I’m just enjoy my age . HAHAHA . I am teenager la weii .

actually I really HATE homework (!) fact . that why I never do my homework . just copy paste. It more easy rite . it waste my time . it better for me to play a game . HAHAHAHA . I like playing a game . until my mom pull my ear . auch . it hurt . but no one can stop me to keep playing . because that my life .
that me . I am unknown . you all never understand me . because I don’t want YOU understand me . HAHAHAHA .

last kopek : BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DON’T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON’T MIND . 


i feel FREE when i'm doing an EVIL thing (!) HAHAHA


♥ terima.kasih.si.COMEL.yg.membaca ♥

Tiada ulasan: